SIP Trunks enable both voice and data to be carried over a single circuit, streamlining ICT infrastructure and cutting costs. They are a great way of leveraging a fibre circuit and provide four key benefits:
Benefits For Your Business
- The circuit can be separated into two distinct parts, voice calling is separated by internet traffic.
- A voice network which is secure from hackers.
- You can increase or decrease your lines for seasonality. For example, if you have 15 SIP trunks (lines) within your business, but call volumes for the month of January is likely to be down, you can downgrade and only pay for 10 trunks (lines) for that month.
- Ability to leverage your private data infrastructure to carry voice to your branches.
- Simple install – singular port for your phone and PC
- No extra wiring costs
- Easy to grow – Just add another phone, plug and play
- Phones can be used on any internet connection
Get Started: Order below now or call 0508 000 747
- Use your IP PBX
- ISDN Replacement
- Free Caller ID
- Great calling rates with free online billing and reporting
- Free inter-branch calling between SIP sites
- Say goodbye to your old fax machine
- Scan & email faxes
- Receive faxes to any email address
- Quality JPEG or TIF output
- Caller ID & named Fax Headers
- Need additional line number(s) ?
- DDI Block of 10: $20 /mo
- DDI Block of 100: $60/mo
- Customer link: $15/mo
Port My Number$25
- Port your number from your previous provider
- Port my existing New Zealand number
- Port my existing Australian number: $35